- Dengue Fever is an infectious disease common in many tropical and sub-tropical nations, caused by a flavivirus.
- It is widely transmitted by the bite of Aedes aegypti mosquito View Article
Apollo Munich Health Insurance - Products
- Apollo Munich Health Insurance Co. Ltd. is the new name for Apollo DKV Insurance Co. Ltd.
- The new name was officially announced today as the company embarks on the new re-branding exercise after receiving the required shareholder and regulatory approvals to change its name. View Article
Health Benefits of Eating Fish
- Fish is a high-protein, low-fat food that provides a range of health benefits.
- Fish are high in omega -3 fatty acids, or the “good” fats View Article
- An allergy to food is an abnormal response, triggered by the body's immune system. Symptoms can include itching in the mouth, vomiting, hives, and asthma.
- In some cases, the reaction can be so severe that it causes serious illness, or even death. View Article
Malaria - a Deadly Menace
- Malaria is one of the commonest and deadliest infectious diseases across the globe.
- It is also the commonest vector borne disease to be transmitted by the mosquitoes. View Article
Sample Diet Plan
- Sample Diet Plan from Infrosoft Health which is more suitable for common man. View Article